Friday, July 23, 2010

Win some Lose Some

I don't really know why I titled this post that , I guess it's just what popped in my head. Many things have occurred as of late that make me question why I even bother with SL. At the moment it isn't much fun, it's more of a headache really. People I thought of as friends, seem to have become distant. The usual BS happens, like a guy telling me my avi is "not bad" only to watch him hook up with a partnered chick, ok so hmm my avi would look better if I was partnered? wow shallow seriously.
Bridges have been burned, most beyond repair, and to be honest I'm not so sure I have it in me any more to even try.
Staff who are trying very hard to "take me down" as it were, but what they don't realize is that in trying to take me down, they are doing 2 things... 1, they are perpetuating drama, which is of course against our rules, but because it's been about me I haven't enacted the suspension rules, and 2, by doing what they are doing they are in fact destroying the club they profess to love so much.
What becomes apparent here is that I need to step back and live my RL, because in the end I simply refuse to play these games any more.

No comments: