Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Seriously People

So today my partner.... gets fired from the club he dj'd at. a club he enjoyed djing at.... true I have only been there once and only because he asked me. Now... he was fired from there, why? well he was told point blank because he was partnered to me.... amazing seriously amazing.... like what do they think? I have some of their staff that works at my club and vice versa, I dont bad mouth them, I dont require my staff not work else where, I never had any issues with that club, I do now though. I guess i should start banning all their staff that hangs out at my club, I suppose I should begin to remove my staff that works at their club, but to be honest I cannot be arsed to act like them. Not hiring someone because they manage another club or own one is 1 thing discriminating because they are partnered to a club owner? seriously how small minded can you be? so it was done they say to "protect" them lol like um from what? do they honestly think i have nothing better to do than worry about them? Please people get over your selves, no club no club owner is so freaking special that they are better than or above anyone else. Wouldnt we all be better people if we all subscribed to the live and let live.
Their rules state you cannot be a partner in another club... ok so now I am the club? again bs absolute bs... he is not partnered to the damn club people he is involved with me, he takes no part in running SR, none..... nor will he, cuz I dont mix my business with my personal. Yeah Im done and Im over this just goes to show you can be nice you can mind your own but people gotta sprout bs and destroy because they are small minded.

1 comment:

Lainey Thorne said...

wow!! Very very sad!! If people fire djs, hosts or dancers based on who they are partnered with or friends with that will not leave them much staff. lol Word of mouth is very powerful in SL and word will get around. Any club who does this will only get a bad reputation and destroy themselves. Thats on them! *hugs* Mir <3