Saturday, July 10, 2010

And So It Goes...

So awhile back I decided i would start doing employees of the month, 3 to be exact, host dancer and dj..now... it's true I did not allow the managers to help, yes sometimes they gave me opinions but in the end I chose... why? because I did it not for a popularity contest... I did it as my way of trying to make everyone feel special.. apparently that was a bad thing to do. I didn't play favorites though I did start out giving the spots to the managers, why? cuz they work hard, harder than some realize. In time I would have covered everyone, I was working on it, and honestly the lindens i gave them each month, 500 each, not a huge amount but that was 1500L a month out of my pocket, not the clubs. So I guess it was a mistake, I guess people felt i was playing favorites, I'm going to guess those that bitched were those that hadn't been picked yet, and perhaps a ex manager or two who felt the need to vent. Any way thanks to those that complained and bitched I ended it, sadly I wont get to meet that goal of making everyone special, July will be the last month for the EOM's.

No comments: