Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Blog

Blogs are what? A place people can write what they feel like writing. It is a virtual diary of sorts. Do I vent a lot in mine? mhm I do.. why? better here than yelling at people. I am reminded of something someone once told me ages ago... doesn't matter how much good you do, no one will ever remember it, they will instead remember only the worst moments. This is partly true and partly not, I don't completely agree nor disagree, instead I see it as a situational thing.
People will always judge, they judge you by the clothes you wear, the people you know, the places you hang out what have you, can you change it? sure you could but if you spent all your time changing things so people thought better of you then really are you still you? I know people in SL that others think the worst of... but ya know what? some of them I actually know better and I find that they are indeed not the person people paint them to be, do they do things to encourage the judgements... yep they do, and yet I know who and what they are.... and I allow them more space or rope than I would others. And no lol I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about those in my SL that I have had experiences with, the ones who....for example didn't tell me the whole truth then came back and admitted it... forgive? sure.. forget? not so much.. move forward? mhm we have....we all have our less than shining moments... some of us have more than others but then again if we were all perfect what fun would life or sl for that matter be?
Blogs.. you have the right to read or not read... don't like mine? don't read it... I have some i enjoy, others I just don't bother with. If I wanted a cookie cutter blog about fashion and what not then I guess I'd do that, actually I have done a bit of that. Point is it's a free Internet...virtual world, world what have you so read or don't doesn't much matter to me.

No comments: