Friday, July 9, 2010

Drama Mama's

So I get an I'm today.. telling me someone showed up at another club they were working at and yelled some nonsense in chat that I had been given a piece of a&& for my birthday yesterday. OK first I got angry especially in light of being told it was one of my SR staff, then at the fact that it hurt someone, not me, but someone else. Seriously people...1 these are pixels .. lol a piece of a**? wow someone neglected to tell me cuz i missed out. But more importantly those people that do crap like this.... need to remember one thing..... karma is a bitch, your messing with real people behind those monitors and I'm guessing were someone to do something similar to you, you'd cry to the heavens about the unfairness of it all. Seriously people are your own SL's and maybe RL's so boring and empty that you feel the need to attempt to cause trouble in other's?
I should probably be insulted that anyone thinks i have to have it given to me lol I should, but instead I find it amusing that someone felt the need to talk about me in another club... at least I'm a legend in some one's mind right? Any way that's my rant today lol keep rocking peeps and have a good one!

No comments: