Saturday, July 17, 2010

And So It Goes

So it's been a crappy week or so in my SL. Some of it self induced, some not.
Not in the mood to whine just to vent it and be done with it.
So first enter into my SL a guy mhm always a guy right? So guy #1 is all mysterious right.... new so you knew he was a alt, and something in my head said whoa you know this person, and it turned out I did....so I did a stupid thing i used an example to make a point and in doing so I said something i should not have said... mhm I was wrong and I know this, and it is a cross I will bear for the rest of my days. Any way... the guy when i found out who he was.. and the lies he told... i was angry oh yes I was pissed.....and I talked to someone.. well that someone told someone and mhm he got caught, guess maybe i spoiled some of his plans who knows... maybe he needed to get caught. So he sent a log to someone of the thing I had no business saying.. mhm couldn't have seen that one coming... how "brotherly" like of him to show that to the person... somehow I don't think he had them at heart but hey that's my thoughts on it. so I pay the price for that, and I admit I did wrong.
So on to guy #2 mhm I admit I jumped too fast I shared things with him that in retrospect I shouldn't have but this man was so freaking suspicious... always questioning who i was talking to and so on, so i would show him just to get past it. So now he too shared a log of the 1st incident.. wow just wow go figure. There have been threats... over voice, in I'm... and seriously all I want is for him to just go away and leave me alone. Can I not have a quiet SL with out liars and people intent on doing me harm? Seriously people I am human here, and attacking me is getting really really old... Go away just go live your SL leave me out of it. Trust me lesson learned here, I wont be telling anyone shit ever again. If that makes people think I'm even more of a snob well so be it. It is what it has to be I guess.

No comments: