Monday, April 27, 2009

Quick Hide The Bots


So if you follow LL blogs you have seen that they are going to begin policing the use of bots to increase traffic...well I'm all for that... but I have to wonder how they plan to do it....one club I tp'd to today... had 6 people that could not be accounted for... another... wow like 20 people all clustered up in the air... they sure as hell were not in the club -chuckles- hell the owner dances with a bot... it's amazing to me that you want traffic so badly that you would lie to get it.... so .. that makes you the best at what?... hmmm cant be music... no one there listening.. mall? nah its empty too.... so that makes you best at lying i guess. I know I have blogged about this many times... but it never ceases to amuse me...seriously like people cant see when they tp in that hmm the other 28 people the map showed aren't in the club? It's like saying eh lets use bots people are too stupid to notice there are only maybe 4 people in the club all are staff.. wow so wheres the party then? oh up in that box where the bots are huh? And Vendors.... wow they are paying for traffic that really doesnt exist and paying high prices too! I guess I just don't get it.

No comments: