Thursday, April 9, 2009

And now for the downside of vendors

Yah know someone talked me into buying this DJ board once.. and I did so reluctantly... 1. it isn't very user friendly.... and now i find the creator isn't very user helpful.... you pull up his profile and find a bunch of crap about going to manuals finding a help phrase and then maybe then he might help you.. lol well I'm sorry i don't have time for that crap and I certainly don't have time for vendors who then insult me.... so yah board is going down from SR... I'll find something better... and would i suggest you buy this mans crap? nope not by a long shot... unless of course you want to be called unintelligent by someone who makes themselves completely inaccessible, because they seem to feel they are better than everyone else. Would i reccomend a SHX board? Um NO guess not.

No comments: