Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yah I know Mz Bitchalot is on a roll


so...back when Daisy still owned SR and continuing on now... event sponsorships were and are usually reserved for our vendors... I mean honestly, they pay rent... they help keep SR alive,so why wouldn't we mention them 1st? I mean really think about it, so we have always operated on the general rule that if it's a vendor who isn't in our mall, then they have to offer something we don't already have, and I have always felt that to be fair. People just don't get that I guess, and want to piss and moan and say shit .. well here's my take on it 1. If I don't know you 2. If you don't rent from me 3. If you don't provide something different. then hrm.... sorry I'm just not interested. Ok so maybe that makes me a bitch to some, but again I look out for my vendors. SR Mall has been redone and is currently full, SR has pure traffic... meaning no bots no campers... no malls close by on a different parcel that makes the mall look like your kicking ass... our numbers are what is... actual counts and I'm proud of that... my staff kicks ass daily .. with out them it would just be the rock. So renting at SR... means all those people will see your items... they may go shop at your main store... but your creations do get viewed!


Rant #2

tags... it always amazes me when people come in with staff tags from other clubs.. I mean honestly.. I personally find that rude... I mean I take mine off if I happen to visit another club, if nothing else i wear no tag... I try very hard to show some respect. To be honest when i see this happening, at SR, or other clubs I have to wonder if people aren't there creating trouble... trying to gather up business what have you. With out that tag you'd probably escape notice anyway lol but yah it's just plain old rude.

2 comments:

UCBlack said...

Bitchy!?! No, just full of common sense this time BM. Spot on.

Emerald Bijoux said...

about wearing staff tags from other clubs: I have actually IMed people with DJ tags on for other clubs, because to me, its confusing for the people on the dance floor to find the "correct" DJ. And as far as walking into SR with your no-name club tag on, well that seems to me like you are admitting SR kicks ass and you need to come to us to advertise your club.