Sunday, April 5, 2009

Grid Wide Hunts

Ok .. hunts they are all the rage I guess you could say... and they can be fun... you meet new people see some new shops....but..and don't get me wrong this has nothing to do with the awesome vendors who donate their items cuz they seriously rock!.but... those groups attached to the hunt itself I'm telling you.... i joined one for the bunny hop..indeed i did , and for the most part... people were helpful, but on the flip side people were also rude....and i watched as time after time people belittled others... made them feel stupid for asking. People that joined 2 days prior and TYPED ALL IN CAPS because they are too ignorant to realize that denotes yelling have the nerve to smart off and treat people like shit... yah it happens and it's really sad. Guess that tells me not to join the damn groups right? right! As to the hunts eh I'll still end up doing them though honestly i don't need the stuff I mean come on lol my inventory is already at 63k and that's after deleting a ton of things. And they always end up costing me cuz i find things to buy, i may not always buy at the moment I'm there, often i go back later but still it's a sale right? So that brings me to one more gripe...and trust me people whom i consider awesome and friends do this... but um... why make the things so damn hard to find? I mean honestly... you agreed to give something away, then you hide it so it cant be found....wow ok so if it takes me 2 hours to find something then I'm probably not gonna come back to your store to shop.. why? well if you make it that hard to find something free why the heck should i come freely give you my lindens? I mean one hunt i never even went on because i couldn't find the 1st item, and that's pretty damn sad, oh and wait.. it gets better... so you decide too many people are finding it too easily so you move it and put up a "cheater's" sign ok so.. that means because people used... omg that group! they are cheaters? wow.. ok i think thats pretty shitty myself. And nope I'm not tooting horns here but when staff at SR wears something people see it...and remember SR is pure traffic.. no bots no campers so traffic of 40k is really 40k not 30k plus campers and bots, best free honest advertising a shop can get. OK lol I'm done bitching for today.. just a warning about those groups and their "helpers" remember people ... we were all new at something once... lets hope someone was kind to you when you were.

No comments: