Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DV8 Spells..... Yummeh!




ok I had been there before .. indeed i had.. bought a couple things... but last night oi lol I went to get something neon for the 10pm event.. and wound up spending.. well a lot let's just say. I joked with one of the owners Dysturbed Syn, what a nice man ... and I got to meet his Partner Vasha... truly a nice lady as well... I mean wow they just rock. They gave me certificates to give away at my event... truly their kindness was unexpected and impressive! So yah peeps... run don't walk to the store... lots of kick ass stuffs there... latex in yummy colors... hair... even a neko tail and ears...I myself got to the riot vendor this morning and snagged a pack of their newest latex outfit for 40L woot cant beat a deal like that and we all got to rub up on the vendor and each other! What are you waiting for? gooooooo shop!


No comments: