Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rude Stuff

ok so in all of my almost 3 years in SL I had never gone and camped... nope not once.... I know hard to believe... so today I did... and I actually survived it...-chuckles- yus indeed I did... so I like a fool decide ok that wasn't so bad I'll go back and attempt to earn the other item i wanted... right so this ass decides to slide his rather rude self into the chair... now... I wouldn't have cared except I had waited a hour....mind you I know others wait longer but I am not in the habit of doing the whole chair thing let alone wait... so I im the guy and I say this..
[2009/05/06 14:48] Mirari Cheney: ass
[2009/05/06 14:49] Rivier Oconnell: fuck you loser
[2009/05/06 14:49] Rivier Oconnell: ill report ya
[2009/05/06 14:49] Rivier Oconnell: for being a baddd sport
[2009/05/06 14:49] Rivier Oconnell: just FYI lucky and camping chairs are games[2009/05/06 14:49] Mirari Cheney: waited for an hour
[2009/05/06 14:49] Mirari Cheney: did you?
[2009/05/06 14:49] Mirari Cheney: jerk

oh wasn't he mature and pleasant? I mean wow lol did he feel just a lil like the piece of crap he is? I mean honestly his reaction was a tad overkill. So yah I sent the log to one of the estate managers... told her to ban me if need be... I guess I'll not be doing camping again not with pukes like that guy around... sadly people like him.. probably don't spend a linden in the stores they haunt.

1 comment:

Kait said...

OH GAWD I feel your pain. I waited for a chair what felt like all day... Finally an S came up and some girl who just popped in jumped on it. And then another S. Jumped on that. ANOTHER S. She jumped on that as well. IDGI.

Why do so few people not know the unwritten code of lucky chair stalkers? If there's already someone there representing your letter, you come back later or stay but let them go first. If you get one and someone else is there, you let them go next. I don't get the cutthroat every-man-for-himself thing at all.

/rant