Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thoughts For Today

So..it's time, I need to just write about somethings that bother me on some level or another.
1. Blindness... I don't mean as in cant see... no I mean people who cannot see anything but themselves, and what they need, what they feel..mhm reminds me of the teenage anthem.."what about meeeee..what about my feelings". Seriously this type of person would decide this is about them even if it wasn't why? because EVERY thing is about them dammit and your attempt to hurt them.
2. Victims...again not true victims... but those that see the world as hurting them... everything and everyone hurts them, and they cry and whine to anyone that will listen about everyone that's ever hurt them...because they also usually fall into the 1st category. They also fall into the next one.
3. Drama Queens. Mhm you all know who and what they are... running around bad mouthing everyone, always complaining, their life real and second is always in turmoil, and it's always someone Else's fault. Oh wait isn't that a victim? lol I guess Victim really does = drama queen.

Am I perfect? lol not even close.. I'm stubborn...I have a hella temper...I also have moments of some of the afore mentioned traits... I think everyone does...though usually they move on and deal with what ever is bothering them.

Ok I guess that's about all i have to say on it...I'd mention that these are just thoughts and not related to anyone but eh at least 10 people will say omg Mir's bad mouthing me!

No comments: