Monday, May 11, 2009

I think I am in Love....
















with a jean outfit..... muah ha ha ha you thought I was gonna say myself! admit it! No I found this store not too long ago.. Little Britain.. and wow ... just wow..awesome clothes and boots! omg boots! So I think i bought about a third of the outfits in the store...[that's a low estimate lol ]
The Boots ... I'm collecting them! Ok so they have lucky chairs a free outfit every week... camping chairs.... so over all it's a fun place to hang out... next to mine that is. So the owners/creators Ivica and Drummer... really nice people by the way... I contacted Ivica about making a outfit for Sanctuary Rock... cuz i love love love their outfits... ACDC, Metalica, ad so on.. and with the help of Joppem Tulip who made the new club logo... [which kicks ass I must say]
So Ivica and Drummer made this denim outfit for me.... at this point my managers and 4 other people have them... thats it... I'll be giving them away now and then as special prizes...so Thank yous are in order here... to Joppem for making the logo and remaking the logo [yah I'm a pain in the ass] and to Little Britian [Ivica and Drummer] for pulling it all together and making the outfit! Wanna check the store out? Search Little Britian or im me in world I will gladly give you the LM!

No comments: