Wednesday, November 16, 2011

L...

L.. I'm gonna go with "Letting Go" perhaps I am playing devils advocate a little, perhaps not, I see people hurting, and unhappy and mhm it's all easier to say than do but here goes.
1. Let Go Of :: To let go of something to stop holding on.

*Letting go doesn't mean giving up,but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.~ Anonymous

*Letting go has never been easy,but holding on can be as difficult.Yet strength is measured not by holding on but by letting go.~Len Santos

*Breathe.Let go.And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know for sure you have.~ Oprah Winfrey

Anyway, not judging at all, just thoughts that popped in my head from reading other blogs.  To know someone is hurting, even if your past with them is  sketchy, still makes me sad.  Then again I have always been a mothering sort, and  wish I could fix all the hurts I encounter.
And to go totally in a different direction for music?  Lordi of course!

No comments: