Monday, November 7, 2011

D

D brings to mind many things and I was torn between a couple so I'm gonna start with DANCING... something I've done since I can remember.  Dancing is relaxing, energizing,good exercize and  a wonderful form of expression I mean  Dirty Dancing? rawr., so first thought is Billy Idol, also  that sneer mm mmm mm anyway this old song is still a favorite






Def Leopard, amazing band, also waited while their drummer  healed and taught himself to  drum again after a horrific car crash.  Many bands wouldnt have  waited, says a lot about them in my book.









1 comment:

Mayala Loon said...

I wish I could dance in RL like I can in SL ... guess the moves I do when listening to my fav music cannot be called dancing ;-)
... so I went rather for D as in Daemon
http://loonaticwear.blogspot.com/2011/11/d-is-for.html