Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time

I thought about quitting... yes I know everyone says that but I seriously did... and then I realized maybe I can be like him.... just erase people, shut them out, erase them with out rhyme or reason. and so it has begun. Already my FL has shrunk... I have begun to delete many.... I find i just don't care. Time will heal this wound with or with out a explanation. Time will make me into what I need to be. time is a wonderful thing. Until then I will just dj.... and that's it... nothing else of interest really. A new sky box.. empty but who needs to furnish it when you don't really want to be there. the play ground is gone for the 1st time. My pride and joy that play ground.... put together with love... gone in grief. Just doesn't seem to matter now. Funny how being hurt can make you see that it's all a bunch of crap any way. Yes I'd say I am well on my way to just not giving a shit.

No comments: