Thursday, March 27, 2008

Men are from.. women are from....

Ahhh the game of Second Life.. men... so many are men ho's which is fine .. I mean hey go for it if that's what you want.... i have male friends that are.. lol doesn't bother me in the least.... doesn't make them a bad friend... whats funny is the women that want them I mean wow... I'm not sure why, no offense guys and gals but damn lol. If a guy has like 6 chicks hanging about and your looking for something lasting -chuckles- good luck on being the one to turn his head enough to change him for what? A month maybe? Some people are born with the monogamous gene... I was inflicted with that.. no matter the rumors woot wish some of them were true (damn there I go shattering the Mir Cat myth) but yah I'm a one guy kinda gal. Oh and that brings up those people that take logs and alter them.... child's play really for someone determined enough to create havoc.. sadly too many people place way too much trust in them. Today? yah I was bitchy I pole danced just because I could... man ho seated in the booth watching... -chuckles- does that mean I'm gonna Rush right out and play pixel boom boom? ( lol I so love that phrase) Nah not interested to be honest. I had what I wanted... it's gone and so se la vie... life goes on ... we move on ya deal and all that. I am thinking single life in SL might not be too bad.... just remember just cuz you are single doesn't always mean you're out pixelating everyone you meet.

And how was your day? Oh and you can leave messages... they are only seen by me :)

No comments: