Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mistakes

Mistakes are something one learns from if they know what they are. Life is a continuous lesson... well most of the time. Life is full of roadblocks... trials and all sorts of downfalls. some people are blessed with perfect lives.... some are not. Complaining gets you no where. Hell asking for chances get you no where. Missed messages... unanswered calls..... birth... death....and things continue on. Though sometimes it comes to a standstill... pain can do that.... loss.. sadness....the inability to understand how people can be like they are. I seek peace that I cannot find..... perhaps some day it will come again.. I had it once I knew what it felt like.... surely that cannot be the final time. Adoration.... I believe some people say it claim it... but can switch it off at will.. perhaps some day I too can learn this trick.... one can always hope right?.

No comments: