Sunday, March 9, 2008

Shopping

It's funny I hate shopping in RL but in SL I am a shopping pro.... an addict... truth be told.
So many creative people with in the game....my in world sister has gotten very good at making belts and various other things... wow she amazes me more each day! I will include a link to her shop of course. Well as near as I can get to a link I guess...=^.^= Fubar - The Old Curiosity , Iwo Jima (19, 89, 44). That os her main location stop by and check her store out....it's worth the trip!

GothiCatz of course... awesome clothes!
Paradisis.. another favorite of mine.
Hexed... a new Fav.

ShoponRez.... ok I have become addicted to it.... better than SLEX.. faster.... and much nicer to look at.

Easier to sign up for.... no running to a terminal to add lindens.. it's as fast as setting out the wallet and adding lindens.

Ok enough forr now I think lol I'm sure Ill come up with more!

No comments: