Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rant time

ok so... lol I promise... shopping next time! This time i have the urge to write about other things. So... a person decides they want to work at SR they seem nice and all that. Admit they are an alt... so on and so forth...so that in itself is nothing right? Ok but when your suddenly on this alt more than your main.... snooping around asking questions about all the regulars.... and suddenly buddying up to people i hang with.. hmm I have to wonder what drama that person is cooking up... I am hearing they are asking lots of questions .. things they shouldnt be. So why is this person doing this? I dunno.. they are partnered on their main... I can only guess A. he either doesnt know she needs to ho around on an alt... or B things are not so peachy there. That aside I have to think this person is up to no good.. I wonder if they think Im stupid and or blind and wont see whats going on. I am reminded of my rules now... the rules for drama prevention

1. I dun mess around with my staff.
2. I dun mess around with regulars at the club.
3. If someone has messed around/been involved with a staff member.. I dun touch them.

They work for me.

No comments: