Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's time I guess

ok so nothing like dirty laundry right? I had not planned to even blog about this but apparently it needs to be done, so hang onto your seats... try to keep up cuz I'm only gonna bother with this one time.
Ok here goes.... Guy A... was a friend... he fell in SLove with someone and neglected the friendship.. I tried to stay friends... but he was too wrapped up in his slove thing.. ok that's fine it's all good.. I didn't get mad... i just stopped trying. So he comes back when his Slove went bad...admits he neglected... promises he wont do it again PROMISES... that's the key word... spends a couple days saying he isn't gonna do it again doesn't want to be in slove again blah blah... so... lol and I should have known... he does do it again... slove strikes... or maybe it was slust who knows.. at any rate.. he broke his promise. In the mean time the object of his new interest decides to make it about her... guess what...it wasn't about her... but hey I'm guessing it made her feel good to play victim. She did something.. that decidedly made me question her loyalty to SR... and that coupled with the crap she was spreading made me ban her... now maybe i was being bitchy but in the end she proved me right as to my reasons for banning her.
the after shock... another "friend" one who had been grumpy and moody... and difficult.. suddenly jumps in my shit... says he knows "my side" hmm odd cuz he didn't hear it from me... nope he never asked me. So between the two of them they are spreading nasty shit... lol here's the thing ... 1. I don't give a shit who fucks who... i just don't....its pixels people ffs who cares.
2. the person that made it about her... did that all on her own... again lemme repeat just in case i forgot to say it I DON'T give a good GD who is Fecking who.
So all things considered... the drama she is creating... do you really need to ask why she is banned? I mean you haven't seen me out crying to everyone listening that she was wronged and i was mad cuz she was doing that guy .. plz seriously....i haven't said shit till now,, and this is gonna be the only time and the last cuz honestly I'm sick to death of this.
Move on people get over it grow up and fecking move on.

So... theres my mini version of the crap... Now... i didn't put this here to play victim...I do not expect nor really want anyone to feel sorry for me.. cuz i own up to my part in this... some people probably never will but hey that's kewl if playing victim and creating drama is your thing then more power to ya. Myself I'm moving forward from this ... none of the parties involved will be on my mind. I am moving on with MY SL... I'd suggest everyone do the same.

Oh and about the banning.... hmm so why be so upset about being banned? Seems to me.... I may have made the right decision... because honestly if a person creates this much drama over being banned from one club... what would they have done if allowed to be in the club....something to ponder isnt it?
Have a nice day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stick your guns, Mir. And you're right... those who create drama and then attempt to spread the drama have no place at an established spot like SR. It'll no doubt blow over relatively soon.