Saturday, December 13, 2008

In The End....

In the end.. everyone loses.... something or someone they hold dear.... each person has their memories... each feels his/her pain acutely. no one can say their loss is greater than another. It just doesn't work that way. Pain.. is part of being human... to inflict it is also part of being human. To be attacked publicly.... well I guess if that makes a person feel better then so be it. What ever it takes to get them through the day I suppose.
I have done and said many things i regret... i have bitched and complained with the best of them. However at this stage i refuse to get into a public pissing match as it were with anyone. You may say.. isn't that what your doing now? Well no not really... I've named no names... Ive not hurled any insults. I am merely rambling here.. thoughts.... feelings....to have those two things makes me human... though apparently to some they make me... childish... egotistical....selfish... well perhaps i have been those things at times... but i say" let he who is with out sin cast the 1st stone" yah good luck on that one.

No comments: