Monday, February 18, 2008

Rude People

I guess it needs be said... people that come to clubs just to heckle those working there.... sadly it happens all too often... some claim to be having fun, to be joking... others do it to prove a point perhaps... or make themselves feel better... or even better those that do it because someone put them up to it. Tonight I had one that used to come to the club... I never had a cross word with him in the past... used to think he was a nice guy honestly.... and yet tonight he showed up and immediately began to "abuse" me in open chat.... slapping me around like I was his slave... poking me stabbing me...now I am all for having fun but I guess I dont find abuse funny even in a game. And men abusing women? hmmm sorry thats all too realistic... why would anyone come to a game where you should have fun to emmulate the ugliness of the real world....to me this speaks of his maturity ... or his mind set... -chuckles- then he tells me in ims to take a prozac and that I have no sense of humor, well I do actually... just not for beating women even in jest. Perhaps he should stay on the Gorean sim. At some point I got the feeling he was trying to get me to eject him, sadly I could not accomodate him. At any rate...Belyeu Vansant -chuckles- you've made my blog... at least you got your 5 minutes of something. I'd say shame myself.... certainly not fame.
And... how was your day?

No comments: