Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another Day

The club sceene in SL ... wow so many places all working for a piece of that virtual pie....It's funny... but having working in only clubs since I first found SL... as a host or dancer and now as a DJ.... I find I respect those that make it with out the use of campers to show traffic... campers lol sadly if you need campers... in my book then your not chit. I would rather have low traffic and be able to say people come for the Staff.....and the atmosphere....than to boast high traffic which is mostly because you have 30+ campers. Maybe it's easy for me to say that.. Sanctuary is a old and well known club... but I have worked at smaller ones too and I always felt that sense of pride when I could say they aint here for the camping chairs. Anyway thats my opinion for what its worth.

No comments: