Monday, February 4, 2008

Drama


Drama... can SL possibly exist with out it? I wish I could say yes... but that would be a lie. People always wish to see what they wish... blame everyone else... never take a share of it. It's funny I am always willing to take my share... hey I am far from perfect... possibly one of the most difficult people I know. You make friends in this game... some stand by you no matter...they dont change .. they don't say one thing do another. Others change over time for what ever reasons.. it happens.. be it for a man... or a sl job or what ever... the point is... when people change and do everything they said they never would... it changes the friendship. And sometimes there is just no repairing it. I wish I could have adjusted to the changes... but I could not. Sadly it happens. Do I miss those this has happened with? Indeed I do. But life goes on you deal and you adjust.

Guys..... wow... some fall in love over night.. which frightens me... they change partners in sl like underwear... always have a gaggle in the wings waiting for their number to come up. I ty for honesty... I try to be kind... maybe sometimes I am too kind.. I let people live on my land free.. give them a home in sl...do what I can to help oddly enough I get told I used them... wow I didnt realize giving someone things was a form of using... I'll have to keep that in mind and pehaps curb my kindness. Because I have always prided myself on having my own... not relying on anyone for anything material or even emotional in this game. But I have never minded sharing what I have. So I hope some people are most happy with themselves and the things they said and did. You lost a fiend... one that would have stood by you.... but like I always say... se la vie.

No comments: