Monday, October 12, 2009

Thoughts

So.. someone told me long ago on SL... those who cry and rant and go on about Drama in their profiles.... are in actuality the ones who perpetuate it, seem to be smothered in it. And the longer I exist in this virtual world, the more i come to realize they were indeed correct.
Watch people sometime, read profiles... see if it doesn't ring true for you.

It's kinda like someone claiming they care, then finding out they were talking shit about ya behind your back all the while.......remember that old song... " they smile in your face, all the while they wanna take your place... backstabbers" mhm it is so true at times.

It's like an ultimate betrayal, least in my book to tell someone you care and -gasp- even love them then turn around and at the same time tell others crap about the person your claiming to care about.. wow just wow, I'm not sure even I could be that shitty.

So on to bigger and better things yes? Believe it or not, my sl doesn't revolve around running around trying to destroy people, or at the very least make them look bad. Most people make themselves look bad all on their own.

Party on Rockers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you there, the ones who say they don't want drama seem to be the ones who perpetruate it. But I also think SL would be so much more boring without drama LOL.