Thursday, October 1, 2009

reactions

lol mhm i can tell who that comment came from... so I'm told my blog created drama... -chuckles- good excuse toots ain't holding water and here's why..... 1. no names mentioned...
and lol if someone got upset about something i wrote... then perhaps they need to step back and look at why... if it wasn't in some way true it wouldn't bother you, so if i write about oh lets say.... the vultures of sl... and you take offense then i'd say you are one in some way or at least behave in a similar fashion... cuz if you didn't... it wouldn't bother you.
Victims... mhm I'm seeing one ... man lets talk about trying to play innocent... lol yah right and I'm a saint.
i could have not published that comment about the tags but it's all good i am pretty sure i know who it came from lol and had she not been guilty she wouldn't have felt the need to defend herself and not leave a name.
What you people don't get is... mhm sometimes i do write about people around me... my opinions... this is a blog that's something blogs are about... opinions... but you wont see me use a name, you wont see me give hints cuz that's not how i roll.
Now... I am putting this little chapter behind me, some people, some things are so not worth the time to write about them or the situation. Any further drama coming from them will be handled differently.
have a great day!

No comments: