Sunday, June 7, 2009

What ever it takes

It's amazing to me... that if you wish someone well... even if things maybe went badly wrong with them.. they assume you want them... that you want them back... what ever... I guess all I can say is what ever it takes to get you through the day... what ever makes you feel better... what ever you need to justify the end...I gave up trying to make my thoughts heard and understood... i gave up defending myself..seriously it comes to a point when you know your just talking to yourself. If hating me, if bashing me, if sharing logs, if all of that makes you feel better than please do so. However... I will always say hello i will always wish them well. Because no matter what anyone thinks... no matter the bs that gets spread...I do not regret having known you.

No comments: