Saturday, June 20, 2009

A response

I wasnt going to bother, but I'm so sick of a certain person always making sure to mention who created SR... and so i put a response in my pics, and the responses to my pic has been .. well it's been amazing. I will start with pasting here my pic rambling...

"Ya know... I do know who started Sanctuary Rock.. yep they keep managing to point it out in profiles and shit... but heres the thing, they sold it, not to me but to Daisy, hmmm SOLD it... yep I'd say that means it's done and it's over. Who cares when the day is done who started it or even who owns it currently...In the end it doesn't matter who's name is on a group as the founder..what matters is that SR is still here, and it took a lot of people past and present to get it here. so as long as it's a kick ass place to go, that to me is more important than anything else. I didnt create SR, nor do i make it great, my staff does,the people that come here do. So to those of you who feel the need to point out the past, geez get over it already."


I never had anything against those 1st people, nothing, dont know them only met one, and i had no issues with him until he attacked me. So, hmm who's really the bad guy here? Me? I dont think so I'm just trying to keep what was started alive so others can come and enjoy it. And to be really honest I pay the bills, the staff keeps it running, they keep the place kicking ass.

So really many people can claim to have "made SR" the people that visit it regularly, the DJs, the Hosts, the Dancers, because in my mind they did, everyone plays a part.

I'm going to end this with a comment from another friend, though im gonna leave his name off the comment, cuz.. well cuz i feel like it.

[16:23] A Friend: those that need to point out that someone else built it and they deserve all the credit are like armchair warriors and assholes....they all have an opinion they think is right. Rock On Sanctuary ...Party On Mirari!

3 comments:

UCBlack said...

+juan

"Rock On Sanctuary ...Party On Mirari!"

Anonymous said...

Amen to that.

Every staff member who has or still does work for SR has added his or her own touch to make the place great. Even the patrons who come back day after day make the club great.

The former owners who gave up such a fine club can just deal with it.

Lainey Thorne said...

It does not matter who started it or what it looks like. What makes a club a club is the people. The good times, the laughter, the unique peronalities and without that you have nothing. The former owners walked away so they need to get over it and move on. Sanctuary Rock will keep rocking because the people are what makes it!!