Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Woah


You know I am always amazed how people can change.... companions... love if you will like they change under wear in SL... I mean seriously.. hmm someone i used to think the world of... wow a week after he left me... he proposed to his ex.. and what a week and a half later he's with yet another... funny part is... the reasons he gave for not being with me.. lol ring so hollow considering the newest is in the US as well.. ahhh yes those guys that pretend to be nice.... while in truth are simply players... lol I said it before I'll say it again at least players... don't lie about what they are and how they feel. Well in the end.... at least I can find it amusing now... I do wish the newest luck... maybe she'll make it a month like I did -laughs her ass off-

No comments: