Monday, July 14, 2008

Idiots


It's funny... there is this person in SL that just accused all the dj's at Sanctuary Rock as well as all DJs in SL of stealing music.... sadly he didn't bother to ask any of us before making such accusations.... myself I pay for 3 sites from which I DL music.. or I buy CDs.... I don't use lime wire... or Free places such as that.. why? because it too is indeed theft...but this man with a very small mind felt himself so much better than everyone else that he could say this... and while he was at it insult the owner of Sanctuary as well... I mean please... resort to cheap insults when you have no other ground to stand on? wow... I guess his life must be truly pathetic that he feels the need to do this. Who said this you might ask? nah I wont name him here but if asked in world I might tell.
so if your curious plz do look me up in game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to make a blanket accusation does indeed show he's an idiot. Many of us do indeed buy a ton of cds, or pay for the downloads. And even those that don't...that's their choice.

Anonymous said...

I know that I use Limewire to download songs for requests... BUT then I turn right around after my sets and buy the songs from other sites.

I'm one of the first people (besides Mir, heh) to advocate giving money to the artists who greatly deserve it.

It's the folks who -only- use Limewire that you have to be worried about.