Thursday, December 1, 2011

R..

Man I am RUNNING Behind lol note how I worked that one in.  Holidays are here so that means  there will be RUSHING, and RINGING Bells and RANDOM posts like this  one :P
Seriously I wasn't expecting  life to get quite so hectic yet but it is what it is I suppose. Music wise .. hmm just recently finished Keith Richard's book, it was a good book indeed so for R lets go with Rolling Stones, song? man so many good ones  to choose from but I am picking this one...




oh and since we are on  the subject  Richards, Keith   man I do love this song

1 comment:

§üѹŒvÏ£¨Ðªðð¥ said...

Is it me, or does Charlie Watts (Drummer) always seem completely uninterested? lol

Every video I've found of the RS, he seems more interested in watching (and sometimes, almost laughing at) the antics of Jagger, and the crew.

Great Picks Mir!

~Sun