Thursday, August 4, 2011

Time To Say Goodnight

So, I have passed the proverbial torch... so many reasons, so many years of being bitched at and about, people who have no clue how stressful it can be keeping a place like that going. In the end the choice I made... was partially the right one, partially not, Daisy would be livid, I'm sure, but I guess it cannot be helped, it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth as well, but whats done is done, time to move on. I have learned who my friends who and who they aren't through this, of that I am amazed, people I wouldn't have expected to IM and offer kind words, and offers of this or that, those who I thought were friends who couldn't be bothered to IM because apparently they were too busy tripping over themselves to suck up to the new owner. At any rate at least I know right? I am walking away completely, I cannot bear to even be there, I just cant, my reasons are many and my own. To those of you who helped make SR awesome, thank you, and I hope you continue to visit and make it amazing still. SR is no longer my home, but it still has a place in my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mirari, SR was a place for so many (including me) to call home. I appreciate everything you have done for me and so many others. I learned about so much new music, wasted much time there (in a good way) You made my SR experience the awesome one it was. :)

Lainey Thorne said...

Mirari for almost 3 years Sanctuary Rock has been my home away from home. No matter what anyone says you did things your way and the best way possible. That's what makes a great owner and no one can EVER take that away from you. Thank you for all you have done and for giving this DJ a place to call home. You will be missed <3