Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh and one more thing

lol I left an important gripe out... I am reminded today as one of the dj's gives special treatment to the person who does this very thing....,

People that wear their club tag... at other clubs... see i consider this a common courtesy thing, and I am not the only one... many do... especially owners, seriously people... would you like me to stand in your club wearing my "sanctuary Rock owner" tag, let along the plain SR tag? Oh but it gets better.... it really does.... not only does this particular club owner do this.... she had the nerve to im me one day asking about one of my djs because she wanted him to work at her club... wow just wow... social ignorance i guess.... troll for staff much? Seriously this maybe SL but some rules apply here just as RL least in my mind.... I guess some just don't much give a shit.

What , you might be asking yourself... did I say to said person... honestly for once i bit my tongue and said nothing.. I wanted to, but given her behavior thus far I'm guessing bitching her out would have gone right over her head.

Sad isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people dont even realize they are wearing a club owner tag, forget about such taqs over their heads, you are so over reacting.