Monday, July 13, 2009

People Amaze Me

It never ceases to amaze me... seriously.. that people have nothing better to do than talk about me.. what makes it even funnier is the half truths. It's cool though I am far from a victim, I am human, I have had my less than shining moments in SL, but I also know I'm not half the monster some would portray me to be. However in many ways their bashing and bad mouthing has done me a favor, it keeps many people away from me, thus saving me the time of deciding if they are indeed "real".
I am one person lol no one important, and yet the rumors abound, i am always amazed when i hear some of them. I am blessed with friends who know the truth, who don't bother to listen.
If these people who spread the crap knew me lol they would know i'll be the 1st to admit if it's true, half true or not.
I don't bother lying about shit in sl,or rl cuz it always comes back to kick ya in the ass.
I'm not even going to bother going into the latest ... just know I'm having a good laugh :P

2 comments:

UCBlack said...

Mirari eats puppys and takes candy from babies.

Alvena Weezles said...

i think its somehow in the human psyche to be mean to others or talk about others behind their backs. how else could 'the office' make so much money, or other drama shows, really >.>

friends who know you and understand you are the best gifts in life. personally, i don't believe anything that is said by somebody else until its proved otherwise, maybe i'm a sucker for punishment but *meh* how would you know somebody if you just believe in others' words (that's just gullible imo)