Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sadly

Yah know.. we all have the right to talk to who we wish... be friends with who we wish... I certainly excercise mine. It may be hard to understand but i simply refuse to deal with those that have caused drama at SR in the past. Honestly.. why would i wish to be friends with such a person or anyone that hangs out with them. Extreme perhaps... but my choice. People can think what they wish.. but I honestly actually dislike few people.. and if i do dislike someone.. there is a reason, I may not always tell you why .. or i might give you partial reasons but in the end it is my choice. Love me or hate me.. i dont much give a shit one way or another to be honest. And then there are the liars... those that dont tell the truth.. probably couldnt tell it if they were dying... seriously lol why lie about shit? Even in SL you will get caught. someone recently said i needed to look at myself... -grins- So... hmm maybe you need to be honest with yourself and you might see why i was the way i was. oh and trust me i know all my faults quite well... but i am not given to lack of trust with out reason. Honestly you were so not worth the time or effort.

Ok thats my bitch for awhile.

No comments: