Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tiny Empire


ok Tiny empires.. wow what a game..lol I mean silly as hell really.. buy land collect gold.. raise in rank.. trader.. it all gets pretty repetitious at times and yet I still play. I have moved people strategically......always trying to benefit as many as I can by doing so. I wonder some days if people get truly offended over such moves. It's like the old battle between a couple Queens I know... one I love to pieces... the other.. well eh. I bribed someone from Sparta of all places... in that bribe I moved a Princess under him....thinking it would not upset the person I moved her from.. thinking they of all people would understand why. I am beginning to think perhaps I was wrong to think they would understand and perhaps even applaud the move. I guess moves are made with in this small game with in the game...or as my Brother Valin always called it the Amway of SL and you hope it works out.. you can never be sure. I can only say it's a lil like commanding a army at times... you hope for the best.. pray for only minor or no casualties... and hope the battle stays with in the game. Perhaps I failed.

No comments: