Monday, January 14, 2008

Lets Cut To The Chase

So lets skip to present day.... so many things I have learned in SL.... one of the most important.... don't trust so easy.... if they seem too good to be true they probably are.... I have met some awesome people here... and I have met some of the most horrendous liars.... one recently comes to mind.... funny the man kept saying he wanted to be with me... all the while he was getting back with his ex.... sadly I think each time he came back he was afraid I might tell her... hell logs... note cards... mhm I have them... but in the end... it really isn't worth my time.... what is.. is knowing that what comes around goes around.. pay backs a bitch and her name is karma... I don't have to lift a finger. Am I bitter? nah... just a lot less trusting... trust is earned... and I demand they earn it.. no more Ms. Nice Kitteh... I can thank him for that. Lessons come hard sometimes... but for that I can thank him... guess I needed to wake up and smell the bull shit swirling around me. so how was your week? lol I'll be back with more ramblings later.

No comments: