Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back To The Beginning

Where does one start when it's been over a year now... you've come a long way baby... always comes to mind. How silly those "noob" days seem now.... how cool I thought my avi was until I saw others....and then the quest began to be better.... from that first.. extremely short... boyish figure with the extremely huge hands.. to Mir today... was a road... well traveled.Shapes... skins oh my! Shapes I tend to favor Body Doubles.... they rock especially when you consider they give you 2 shapes... one mod one no mod... so you can adjust away to your hearts content. While my current shape is custom.... I would recommend Body Doubles any day! Skins... wow a lot of nice ones out there.... I favor Celestial Studios myself... awesome skins.... any way experimentation is the key.

No comments: